Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Congrats?...Maybe?



So I may or may not be married to the man to the left of me. I went to a wedding last weekend which I have to say was one of the most fun things I've done so far! While my friend and I were waiting to get ready for everyone to go to the reception hall we decided to wait in the bride and groom's chairs. We were sitting there and after a little while a group of people came over to meet the 'Mzungu'. Suddenly there was a lot of commotion and people started shifting seats. I looked over and my friend was gone, there were a bunch of people around me...and the man on my left was grinning. They yelled for a picture so we quickly snapped a picture, there was more talk...then I was being introduced to his parents. Congrats to me? The reception was by far the best part! Lots of dancing, I gave a speech, and several other shoutouts to the foreigner. It's an event you don't want to miss...so I'll expect you at mine.

1 comment:

wyvernforkhead said...

hey you!
we got your letters. I'll send you one back all about the boy. just don't feel like posting about him on an open forum, ya know? congratulations on the blessed event--can't wait to meet your hubby. what's his name, again?
can't wait to hear from you,
Love,
Linden