Friday, December 4, 2009

Next Step...Iron Man Competition?

Well, I'm back in Tanzania now. Right now I'm hanging out in Dar and I'll head back to my village tomorrow. I pretty much beasted the physical therapy. I was like, pulling cars and throwing tires around like they were pillows. Yeah, I got pretty freakin strong so they sent me home. In all honesty they gave me one of those giant inflatable exercise balls with a print out and sent me on my merry way. I can't even imagine what people are going to think in my village because I'll have to take it to the bike repair man and have him inflate it...and then carry it through my village back home. This could create a number of stares (on top of the fact that people stare at me constantly anyway).

It's good to be back, but I can't deny the fact that KFC and CHEESECAKE was pretty amazing. I watched movies, ate at amazing places, went to the mallS (please note the capital 'S'...there were a couple) and I also spent a day at a cheetah park. Don't hate.

I'm not really sure what the plans are for Christmas but I think I might be a bit too late to plant, grow, then harvest my own Christmas tree, so that tradition might be out.

Happy holidays everyone and I hope to hear from you guys!

Love,

Cat

1 comment:

Kim said...

i miss your dumb face. say hi to dp and everyone for me and check on walter if you ever get a chance